Panasonic has come up with yet another affordable offering in its P series of smartphones, dubbed as the Panasonic P75. The device comes with a 5000mAh of massive battery and 5-inch HD screen. The smartphone will be available in Champagne Gold and Sand Black color options for Rs. 5,990 along with a free screen protector worth Rs. 399.
The Panasonic P75 is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core chipset clubbed with 1GB of RAM. It runs Android 5.1 Lollipop with Sail UI on top, and sports an 8-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash along with a 5-megapixel selfie snapper.
Commenting on the launch, Pankaj Rana, Business Head – Mobility Division, Panasonic India, said,“With the increased usage of smartphones nowadays, we offer our consumers a long lasting 5000mAh battery smartphone capable of turn-by-turn navigation as well, thereby assisting our consumers on the go.”
Panasonic P75 specifications
- 5-inch HD screen (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6580 chipset clubbed with Mali 400 MP2 GPU and 1GB of RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with Sail UI on top
- 8MP rear camera with dual LED Flash and 5MP front-facing camera
- dual-SIM, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Measures 144.9 x 71 x 8.95 mm; Weighs 157 grams
- 5000mAh battery
Given the pricing, it would have been a better offer if Panasonic included 4G LTE connectivity.