Panasonic today launched a new budget smartphone in India called the Love T10 for Rs 3,690. The smartphone has been aimed at first time smartphone users and comes with support for 21 regional languages. The device comes with a really basic set of specifications so its better if you don’t get your expectations too high from this budget device. It has support for Hindi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Marathi, Nepali, Bodo, Dogri, Konkani, Urdu, Maithili, Manipuri, Sanskrit, Sindhi and Santali languages.
Coming to the specifications of the smartphone, Panasonic Love T10 comes with a 3.5-inch display with a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels. It runs Android 4.4 KitKat. Ticking inside is a 1GHz dual-core processor from the stable of MediaTek. There’s 512MB of RAM present on board to multitask. Let us quickly run through its specifications:
Panasonic Love T10 specifications:
- 3.5-inch TFT LCD display, 800 x 480 pixels
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- MediaTek MT6572M chipset, 1GHz dual-core CPU
- 512MB RAM
- 2-megapixel fixed focus rear camera, VGA front camera
- 4GB internal storage, expandable via microSD card (up to 32GB)
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS with A-GPS
- 1,400mAh battery
It will be available in black and white colours across online and offline stores.