OnePlus is all set to unveil another smartphone, dubbed as OnePlus X. Many reports that surfaced few weeks ago, claimed that the phone might be named as the OnePlus Mini. However, today OnePlus took to Twitter and officially announced the name of the device as OnePlus X.
The company also teased the launch of the device due on October 9. The teaser image has shows a glowing letter ‘X’ along with a hashtag — #PowerfullyBeautiful. In another image that OnePlus shared stated ‘beauty in making.’ Based on the leaks that surfaced couple of weeks ago, we have a fair idea about the specifications of the device. OnePlus’s co-founder revealed two months ago that the company is looking forward to launching another smartphone by the end of 2015, and he is pretty much keeping the promise.
OnePlus is going to organize simultaneous OnePlus X launch events in New Delhi, New York, San Francisco, London, Beijing, and Jakarta. The company might price the handset around $250. Here are the specs that we know so far:
OnePlus X leaked specifications
- 5-inch Full HD display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 or MediaTek Helio X10 chispet
- 2GB of RAM, and 32GB expandable internal storage
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with Oxygen OS on top
- 13MP primary camera with dual-tone LED Flash, and 5MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C, Fingerprint scanner
- 3,000mAh or 3,100mAh battery with quick charging