ZTE has finally launched its sub-brand, Nubia in the country and as per the previous reports, has taken the covers off the Nubia Z9 Mini in the country. The smartphone has been priced at Rs 16,999 and will be made available exclusively through Amazon.in. The Nubia brand will be going up against its Chinese brethren which constitutes the likes of Lenovo, Xiaomi and Meizu.
The Z9 Mini is bestowed upon with a 5-inch full HD display. Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 takes care of the processing needs while 2GB of RAM takes care of the multi-tasking needs. Android 5.0.2 based Nubia UI 2.8 is what it boots and bring LTE connectivity (with support for Indian bands) with it. The smartphone comes with a premium build quality and is relying on the same to keep itself slightly above the other Chinese OEMs.
Let us take a look at its specifications:
Nubia Z9 Mini specifications
- 5-inch IPS display, 1920 x 1080 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Android 5.0 Lollipop based Nubia 2.8 UI
- 2GB RAM
- 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 SoC, 1.5GHz quad-core CPU and 1.0GHz quad-core CPU, 550 MHz Adreno 405 GPU
- 16GB internal storage, expandable with microSD card (up to 128GB)
- 7.9mm thick and weighs 165g
- 16-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 8-megapixel front camera with a 80-degree wide viewing angle
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with aGPS and dual SIM
- 3,000 mAh battery
It has gone on sale via Amazon.in in black colour via Amazon.in already. The Xiaomi Mi 4i will be its primary rival which costs Rs 12,999.