Nokia (rather Microsoft) has just launched a new family member of the Nokia X series which is its lineup to fight off budget droids. The Nokia X2 comes with quite an upgraded hardware over the Nokia X and looks well equipped to fight the likes of Moto E which have been ruling the roost since their launch in the entry level smartphone segment. It brings the much needed Home button which was missing till now. Let us take a look at its specifications:
- 4.3 inch ClearBlack LCD display with a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels with Scratch resistant glass on top for added protection
- 1.2 GHz dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor (Same as Moto E)
- Adreno 302 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- Nokia X 2.0 based on Android Open Source Project’s version Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash and a VGA front camera. The rear camera has support for 720p video recording.
- 3G (HSPA+), Wi-Fi,Bluetooth, GPS and Dual SIM connectivity
- 1800 mAh battery
- Green, Yellow, Orange, Black and White colour options
- Rs 7,500 (Expected)
Nokia has upgraded the hardware and software of the Nokia X pretty well to ward off the Moto E assault but the pricing is somewhat at par with it. A lower pricing would have helped it better. Let us see how it gets priced in India.