Nokia had recently released a complete range of entry-level Android smartphones in the country. Now, the successor to the Nokia X has been revealed along with its specifications and other details. The Nokia X2 Dual SIM was leaked on AnTuTu benchmark. According to the information, the Nokia X2 will come with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, a dual-core processor, 1 GB of RAM and 5 MP camera.
Nokia X2 Dual SIM Specifications
- 4.3 inch Display, 800 x 480 pixels
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor, Adreno 305 GPU, 1 GB RAM
- 4 GB internal storage, microSD card slot
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean based Nokia X Software Platform OS
- 5 MP primary camera, VGA secondary camera
- Dual SIM, 3G, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth, A-GPS, microUSB port, 3.5 mm headphone jack
The Nokia X has issues in performance due to lower end hardware but looks like Nokia X2 should suffice an entry-level user. Nokia X sold in good numbers initially but its demand has dried down as of last week. Do you think people would want to buy the Nokia X2 after having a look at Nokia X?
Computer science engineer turned technology blogger. Following consumer electronics industry closely from 2006, he can now predict pretty much where the market is heading. He has a dream to own Android, Windows Phone and iOS smartphones all at the same time.