The next torch bearer in Microsoft’s Lumia lineup, the Nokia Lumia 930 has just been launched in India at a price of Rs 38,649. The flagship smartphone will be succeeding the Lumia 925 and comes in quite late after its global launch. The Lumia 930 is like a mini Lumia 1520 and features a 5-inch 1080p OLED display, Snapdragon 800 processor, 2GB of RAM and 32GB of non-expandable storage. Running Windows Phone 8.1 operating system, the Lumia 930 features a 2,420 mAh battery. The smartphone has flagship-like specifications and Nokia has bestowed it with all it had but is it enough to make a mark?
- 5-inch ClearBlack AMOLED display, 1920 × 1080 pixels and Gorilla Glass 3
- Windows Phone 8.1 OS with Lumia Denim update
- 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, 2GB RAM and 32GB of non-expandable internal storage
- 20-megapixel PureView camera with Carl-Zeiss lens, Optical Image Stabilisation, 4K video recording (with Lumia Denim update)
- 1.2-megapixel front-facing camera with 720p video recording
- Rich audio recording with four microphones, noise reduction and wide-band voice
- Dolby Digital headphone enhancement, graphic equalizer, audio levelling, and FM radio
- 3G (HSPA+), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.0, NFC and A-GPS with GLONASS
- 2,420 mAh non-removable battery with Qi wireless charging support
- Colours: Bright Orange, Bright Green, Black, and White
- Price: Rs. 38,649
Nokia has ensured that you get an amazing acoustic experience with a dolby headphone support, audio levelling, four microphones for recording and multi-mic noise reduction. Lumia 930 is an amazing device with a great build quality and one of the best camera units out there but a Snapdragon 801 would have been quite a welcome addition. Microsoft India has also launched the mid-range Lumia 730 Dual SIM and Nokia Lumia 830 today at a price of Rs. 15,299 and Rs. 28,799 respectively.