Nokia, the leading handset manufacturer, has made Social Networking easy with the launch of cool deals for customers purchasing a Nokia E63, Nokia E71 or Nokia E75 'QWERTY' device.
With these three phones, you can get ready to live life online with the complete confidence that all your buddies know exactly what you're doing, and when you're doing the same. The phones allow you to update every moment of your day, in details, with ease and speed.
- Stay on top of both work and personal emails
- Wi-fi and 3G for fast internet access
- Large landscape display
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Live blogging
- Fast, easy access to emails
- Email, calendar and contacts synchronisation
- Intelligent text input
- Use as a modem for Nokia PC internet access
- Dual home screen mode to switch between work and leisure
- Enhanced email interface with versatile features
- Open and edit attachments
- Easy messaging feature to update calendar, take notes, contact colleagues
- Full sliding keyboard
- Nokia maps
Now that you have seen these 3 greats Social-Networking phones, check out the hot offers which Nokia India is offering, in partnership with Airtel, Vodafone and Idea:
Airtel offers you 100 MB for Rs 98 per month, an offer which is valid only for pre-paid connections. Post the free free data usage, one would be charged at 30p/50 KB data sent/received on the device.
Vodafone offers you 100 MB for Rs 250 per month, an offer which is valid only for pre-paid connections.
Idea (Delhi) offers you 250MB for Rs 95 - available on both pepaid (Rs 95 recharge) and postpaid (Rs 95 GPRS rental).
Idea (Punjab) offers you 100MB Totally FREE - spread over 3 bill cycles (postpaid) or 3 months (prepaid). AFter the usage of 100MB in a bill cycle/month the data usage would be charged at a nominal rate of Rs 0.02/10KB. After 3 months, if the customer keeps the GPRS service active, he would be charged Rs 99 for UNLIMITED DATA usage. Note: This scheme is not available for customers already active on any GPRS pack.