Nokia today announced its pre-order scheme for the Nokia E6, Touch and Type business smartphone with best buy price tag of Rs.17999. Nokia E6 will be amongst the first of the Symbian Anna smartphones to be launched in India.
Consumers have the opportunity to experience the Nokia E6 live at Nokia Priority stores starting June 15, 2011, in select cities and towns across the country.
To get their Nokia E6, consumers need to log on to www.nokia.co.in/E6, fill an online form and indicate their preference for the nearest Nokia Priority store. On receiving a call (within 24 hours) from the store, consumers can secure their Nokia E6 by depositing a booking amount of Rs. 2,000.
Nokia E6, Touch and Type business smartphone, has a sleek design with a full QWERTY keypad and a high resolution touch display. Designed using premium materials such as glass and stainless steel, the device comes in a compact size that makes it easy to use with one hand.
The Nokia E6 offers exceptional battery life and the best out-of-the-box Microsoft messaging experience on a business smartphone, including access to Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Communicator Mobile and Microsoft SharePoint.
- First Touch & Type Monobloc design with full QWERTY.
- Easy access to private and business email.
- Business-grade security solutions such as device lock and wipe, secure intranet access and device management.
- Multitude of apps, productivity tools, web and location-based services, games, videos, podcasts available in Ovi Store.
- Live social network updates to your home screen.
- Exceptional battery life
- 8 GB of in-built mass memory.
- 8 MP full focus (EDOF) camera with dual led flash, 2x digital zoom and. VGA front camera.
- Available in Black, Silver and White.
- Price in India : Rs.17999