Nokia E52, the latest arrival in the company’s E series portfolio, offers excellence in battery life with nearly a month’s standby time and features like HSDPA, A-GPS with Nokia Maps and a 3.2 mega pixel camera.
The Nokia E52 is the slim and sleek handsets designed for busy people whose working life never stands still. A powerfully impressive and compact smartphone, the Nokia E52 provides superb voice quality with in-built noise cancellation – great for call clarity even in a busy city.
Nokia E52 integrated with social networking tools and support for Windows Live, Yahoo! instant messaging, Facebook, YouTube, and MySpace – on top of all of Nokia’s own Ovi services.
The Nokia E52 also comes with corporate telephony systems, effectively complementing or replacing the need for a desk phone. Besides excellent background noise reduction, the handset also boasts upgraded email capability with a new email user interface.
The interface integrates perfectly with Nokia Messaging which pushes the world’s leading consumer email accounts straight to your device, Nokia’s corporate email solutions Mail for Exchange and IBM Lotus Notes Traveller.
Nokia E52 Full Phone Specification-:
- Size: 116 x 49 x 9.9 mm
- Weight: 98g
- Display: 2.4 inch QVGA (320 x 240 pixels) with up to 16 million colors
- Camera: 3.2 megapixels with flash
- Email support for Mail for Exchange, IBM Lotus Notes Traveler,
- Nokia Messaging, POP/IMAP and selected 3rd party solutions
- Built-in GPS: with Assisted GPS (A-GPS) support and Nokia Maps
- Memory: Up to 60Mb phone memory with 1GB in-box MicroSD card, supports up to 16GB MicroSD memory
- Connectivity: High speed MicroUSB connector
- Data connectivity: 3G, HSDPA, HSUPA, WLAN, EGPRS; Bluetooth 2.0 with A2DP stereo audio
- Talk time: Up to 8 hours
- Standby time: Up to 29 Days