Motorola has unveiled its first push-to-talk slider phone tagged "Motorola Debut i856:. The Motorola Debut i856 phone meets the need with compelling multimedia features, including a 1.3MP camera with video capture, instant music access and Stereo Bluetooth capabilities into a sleek but durable design .
Motorola "Debut i856" comes with a dedicated music key and can play music the way it was meant to sound on dual speakers, with enhanced 3D audio and a 3.5mm headset jack for wired headphones, or wirelessly using stereo Bluetooth. This keeps the music in constant rotation by easily swapping songs from desktop and storing up to 10 hours of music storage available on the 8GB of optional removable memory.
"Motorola Debut enhances the walkie-talkie experience further by incorporating the favorite traits among feature phones,” said Richard Gadd, vice president, Motorola Mobile Devices.
Motorola Debut i856 Features:
* Slider Design
* Music Player with Standard Audio Jack
* 1.3MP Camera with Video
* Stereo Bluetooth® capabilities
* GPS & Wireless Web Enabled
* Multi Media & Text Messaging
* Optional Removable Memory (microSD Support up to 8GB)
* Color Display
* Speakerphone with Voice-Activated Dialing
* Downloadable Games, Wallpapers and Real Music Ringtones