Motorola Moto X Force, which was announced back in November 2015, will now be launched in India very soon. The company has announced about the launch of the Moto X Force through its official Twitter account. It is the best device from Motorola's current smartphone lineup, and it can be seen as a beefed-up version of the Motorola Moto X Style.
Motorola Moto X Force Specifications
- Android 5.1 Lollipop (upgradable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow)
- 5.4-inch AMOLED display, 1,440 x 2,560 pixels (540 pixels), and "Shatterproof Display"
- 21-megapixel primary camera, phase-detection autofocus, 1.4µm pixel size, ƒ/2.0 aperture, dual-tone dual-LED flash, auto-HDR, and 4K video recording
- 5-megapixel secondary camera, ƒ/2.0 aperture, single-LED flash, and 1080p video recording
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor with octa-core CPU and Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB/64GB internal storage, and microSD card slot (upto 200GB)
- Accelerometer, Ambient-Light Sensor, Compass, Gyrosensor, Proximity Sensor
- Cat4 150/50Mbps 4G LTE (nano-SIM), HSPA+, dual-band Wi-Fi ac/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth v4.1 (with A2DP, EDR, and L.E.), GPS (with A-GPS and GLONASS), NFC, IR Port, microUSB v2.0 port, and 3.5mm headphone jack
- 3,760 mAh battery with Turbo Charging; 149.8 x 78 x 9.2 mm; 169g
The Motorola Moto X Force is a powerhouse as it features powerful innards as well as claimed 'shatterproof display'. It features a 5.4-inch QHD AMOLED display with a shatterproof covering and a large 3,760 mAh battery.
The 21-megapixel rear-facing camera has a wide ƒ/2.0 aperture, phase-detection autofocus, dual-tone LED flash, and 4K video recording. The camera can automatically detect when to active the HDR mode. Even the front-facing 5-megapixel camera has a front-facing single-LED flash, and it can record 1080p videos.
The Moto X Force runs Android 5.1 Lollipop, but the company has assured that it will receive Android 6.0 Marshmallow update soon. It is equipped by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor, 3GB RAM, 32/64GB internal storage, and a microSD card slot that can intake cards of upto 200GB storage capacity. It has a bunch of sensors that are usually found in smartphones these days, and it comes with Cat. 4 4G LTE connectivity. It comes with a large 3,760 mAh battery that supports Turbo Charging.