Motorola Moto X Force, which was announced back in November 2015, will now be launched in India very soon. The company has announced about the launch of the Moto X Force through its official Twitter account. It is the best device from Motorola’s current smartphone lineup, and it can be seen as a beefed-up version of the Motorola Moto X Style.
Motorola Moto X Force Specifications
- Android 5.1 Lollipop (upgradable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow)
- 5.4-inch AMOLED display, 1,440 x 2,560 pixels (540 pixels), and “Shatterproof Display”
- 21-megapixel primary camera, phase-detection autofocus, 1.4µm pixel size, ƒ/2.0 aperture, dual-tone dual-LED flash, auto-HDR, and 4K video recording
- 5-megapixel secondary camera, ƒ/2.0 aperture, single-LED flash, and 1080p video recording
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor with octa-core CPU and Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB/64GB internal storage, and microSD card slot (upto 200GB)
- Accelerometer, Ambient-Light Sensor, Compass, Gyrosensor, Proximity Sensor
- Cat4 150/50Mbps 4G LTE (nano-SIM), HSPA+, dual-band Wi-Fi ac/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth v4.1 (with A2DP, EDR, and L.E.), GPS (with A-GPS and GLONASS), NFC, IR Port, microUSB v2.0 port, and 3.5mm headphone jack
- 3,760 mAh battery with Turbo Charging; 149.8 x 78 x 9.2 mm; 169g
The Motorola Moto X Force is a powerhouse as it features powerful innards as well as claimed ‘shatterproof display’. It features a 5.4-inch QHD AMOLED display with a shatterproof covering and a large 3,760 mAh battery.
The 21-megapixel rear-facing camera has a wide ƒ/2.0 aperture, phase-detection autofocus, dual-tone LED flash, and 4K video recording. The camera can automatically detect when to active the HDR mode. Even the front-facing 5-megapixel camera has a front-facing single-LED flash, and it can record 1080p videos.
The Moto X Force runs Android 5.1 Lollipop, but the company has assured that it will receive Android 6.0 Marshmallow update soon. It is equipped by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor, 3GB RAM, 32/64GB internal storage, and a microSD card slot that can intake cards of upto 200GB storage capacity. It has a bunch of sensors that are usually found in smartphones these days, and it comes with Cat. 4 4G LTE connectivity. It comes with a large 3,760 mAh battery that supports Turbo Charging.
Computer science engineer turned technology blogger. Following consumer electronics industry closely from 2006, he can now predict pretty much where the market is heading. He has a dream to own Android, Windows Phone and iOS smartphones all at the same time.