In a move to boost sales of the Moto G, Motorola has dropped its price by Rs 2,000. Moto G was the unrivalled leader in the sub Rs 15,000 segment in India until Xiaomi and Asus came to spoil its party with the Mi3 and Zenfone 5 respectively. Let alone the Moto G, the Xiaomi Mi3 has specifications that can give the ones costing twice a run for their money.
The price drop is applicable for both the variants; the 8GB model now retails for Rs 10,499 and the 16GB model for Rs 11,999. Just in case you happen to be a student registered with Flipkart, you can further get yourself a discount of 5 percent on the final price of the Moto G. Just to remind you, this offer is for a limited period only.
Motorola Moto G Specifications
- 4.5 inch display, 1280 x 720 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 4.4.4 Kitkat
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor, Adreno 305 GPU, 1GB RAM
- 8GB or 16GB of internal storage, no microSD card slot
- 5MP camera with autofocus and LED flash, 1.3 MP front-facing camera
- Dual SIM card slots, 3G, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS and microUSB v 2.0 port
- Rs 10499/Rs 11,999