Moto X is one of those devices which are concentrated more towards offering you an experience that is better than the counterparts rather than giving you a spec sheet having raw performance power written all over it. Its back plates have been creating waves ever since they were announced because their unique build materials. Motorola has just announced the Bamboo Finish variant of the Moto X for Rs 25,999. And yes, its exclusively through Flipkart.
As a part of the launch offer, Motorola is offering a Rs 1,000 discount on the Bamboo, Teak and Wood finished variant but the offer is only for a limited period. The Active Display, Gesture Controls and the user-friendly ability of the Moto X has been its key selling area.
- 4.7-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels and Corning Gorilla Glass protection on top of it
- 1.7 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor (It works like a breeze as it is clocked at its maximum speed and doesn’t make you feel like a dual core unit)
- Adreno 320 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage which is non-expandable
- Android 4.4 KitKat and will surely get updated in future too
- 10MP rear camera coupled with a LED flash which is a pretty capable unit and it teams up with a 2MP front camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC and GPS with GLONASS for connectivity
- 2200 mAh battery
- Rs 23,999/Rs 25,999 (Wood finish variants)
The smartphone gives you quite an experience and now it is available with another back finish too.