As expected, Lenovo has finally revealed the availability of the Motorola Moto G4 smartphone in India. The pricing is still kept under wraps. The Moto G4 was launched alongside the Moto G4 Plus, which is presently retailing at Rs. 13,499.
The Moto G4 will be up for sale in Black and White colors, just like the Moto G4 Plus. It will be exclusively available via Amazon, starting from June 22.
Moto G4 specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD display (1920 x 1080 pixels) with Corning Gorilla glass 3
- octa-core Snapdragon 617 chipset with Adreno 405 GPU, 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- 13MP primary camera with dual-tone LED flash, 1080p video recording, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP selfie camera with OmniVision OV5693 sensor and 84-degree wide-angle lens
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- dual-SIM, 4G LTE (Band 1, 3, 5, 8, 40) with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, and GPS
- 3000mAh battery with Turbo Charging
Stay tuned with us for more information about the sale and pricing of the Moto G4. Meanwhile, you can share your views about the Moto G4 smartphone through the comment section below.