Motorola has finally took the wraps off from the Moto G (3rd Generation) in India. The device comes with a 5-inch HD display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels, and is powered by a 1.4 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor coupled with 1GB of RAM with the 8GB variant and 2GB RAM with the 16GB variant.
The dual-SIM smartphone runs Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, and a 5-megapixel front camera. It comes certified by IPX7 rating, which makes it water resistant and can keep the phone working even after being dunked into 3-feet water level for up to 30 minutes.
In terms of connectivity, the device supports 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, and Bluetooth 4.0. The phone will be available in Black and White colors, along with color defined flip covers and removable back covers. It will be retailing at Rs. 11,999 for the 1GB RAM and 8GB storage variant, and Rs. 12,999 for the 2GB RAM and 16GB storage variant. Following previous Motorola devices, this one too will be Flipkart exclusive and will go on sale from tonight.
Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen) specifications
- 5-inch HD display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- 1.4GHz quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 410 SoC
- 1GB RAM/8GB internal storage, 2GB RAM/16GB internal storage, both variants expandable up to 32GB
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and 5MP front camera
- dual-SIM, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS
- 2,470mAh battery