Lenovo recently launched the Moto E3 Power smartphone in India, exclusively via Flipkart. The device is priced at Rs. 7,999 and went on sale on the launch day itself. Today, the company announced that more than 1 lac units of the Moto E3 Power were sold on the sales day. With this, the Moto E3 Power has set a new record for selling most number of units in a day on Flipkart.
To recap, The Moto E3 Power features a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display, and is powered by a 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P chipset. It sports an 8-megapixel primary camera with LED flash along with a 5-megapixel selfie camera. The smartphone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow and is equipped with waterproof nano-coating. The Moto E3 Power supports 4G VoLTE connectivity and buyers can also avail the Jio Welcome offer on the purchase. It also features front-facing speaker. A 3500mAh battery backs the device with support for fast charging, which is claimed to juice it up to 5 hours in just 15 minutes charging.
Moto E3 Power Specifications
- 5-inch HD IPS display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 1GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6735P chipset with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB of RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card)
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash and 5MP front-facing camera
- dual-SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS
- Measures 143.8×71.6×9.55 mm; Weighs 153.5 grams
- 3500mAh battery