Motorola has just decreased in the prices of the Moto E (2nd Gen) in the country. The 3G variant which was initially launched for Rs 6,999 will now cost Rs 5,999 whereas the 4G variant will set you back by Rs 6,999 instead of the earlier Rs 7,999. You can further get yourself a discount of Rs 500 if you register for Airtel’s MNP or opt in for an Airtel connection. Flipkart, the exclusive retailer for the smartphone is further offering an exchange offer of up to Rs 2,000 under which you can get the device for Rs 3,999 (3G variant) and Rs 4,999 (4G variant).
The Moto E (2nd Gen) has been around for a while but didn’t really get the attention it deserved because some of the more capable Chinese counterparts of the smartphone have been hogging the limelight. Nonetheless, the Moto E(2nd Gen) is quite a capable budget device. Let us quickly take a look at its specifications:
Motorola Moto E 4G Specifications
- 4.5-inchIPS LCD display, 960 x 540 pixels, and Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system
- 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor/1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor, Adreno 305/Adreno 306 GPU, and 1GB RAM
- 8GB of internal storage, expanded by an additional 32GB (via microSD card slot)
- 5-megapixel rear-facing camera and a VGA front-facing camera
- Dual-SIM, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with A-GPS, Micro-USB port, and 3.5 mm headphone jack
- 2,390 mAh battery
It is available in black and white colours right away on Flipkart with the reduced prices.