Microsoft’s one of the most capable mid-rangers, the Lumia 730 has just gotten itself a cashback offer. The smartphone will now come with a Rs 2,000 cashback offer which is valid till July 15 or till stocks last. The smartphone was initially launched for Rs 15,299 and is retailing around the RS 13,500 mark these days.
The Rs 2,000 cashback is valid on the official price of the smartphone which is Rs 14,999. So, after the cashback offer coming into play, the effective price of the device becomes Rs 12,999. This is somewhat the price it currently sells for. The offer is as good as an official price drop. We highly doubt if the price will increase post the offer period expires.
The Lumia 730 is quite a capable mid-range Windows Phone. It has a really good build quality (it happens to be one of its highlights) and has a 4.7-inch HD display and is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor. It has a 6.7-megapixel rear camera with Carl Zeiss optics
- 4.7-inch ClearBlack OLED display, 1280 x 720 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Windows Phone 8.1 with Lumia Denim, upgradeable to Windows 10 Mobile
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor, Adreno 305 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory, expandable with microSD card ( up to 128GB)
- 6.7-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 5-megapixel wide-angle front camera
- 2,220 mAh battery
The smartphone is available in white, grey, orange and green colours. The cashback offer will be available across all the Microsoft re-sellers in the country and it is being reflected through e-commerce stores already as we talk.