Motorola’s successful run with the Moto G and Moto E in the country has hurt most of the international as well as national manufacturers including Micromax. So, Micromax has decided to launch the Unite 2 for Rs 6,999 which not only matches up to the Moto E, but also comes across as a better device in some regards.
Micromax Unite 2 A106 Specifications
- 4.7 inch IPS display with a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor
- 1GB RAM
- Android 4.4 KitKat which will get upgraded to the next iteration of Android like the Moto E
- 4GB internal storage, expandable by 32GB with a microSD card
- 5MP rear camera with a LED flash and 2MP front facing camera
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS for connectivity
- 2000 mAh battery which is almost same as the Moto E
- Grey, white, green and red colour options
- Rs 6,999
It is the only phone in country to support 21 languages which has been done with the aim of catering to every India. It has support for English, Hindi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Odia, Bengali, Assamese, Marathi, Nepali, Bodo, Dogri, Konkani, Kashmiri, Maithili, Manipuri, Sanskrit and Sindhi.
Micromax has matched what Moto E has to offer and gone ahead of it in some areas (camera and screen size). It will be available through offline stores which the Moto E would never be and that is what might give it a lead. Let us know as to what do you think about the device.