Micromax Canvas L A108, which was introduced on the Indian firm’s website last week, is now up for grabs at Infibeam for Rs. 10,499. The Canvas L A108 has a 5.5-inch qHD display and runs on Android KitKat 4.4.2. It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek chipset and features an 8MP rear camera with LED flash and autofocus. Additionally, the device also features a 2MP selfie camera.
Furthermore, the dual-SIM device comes with 1GB RAM and 8GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB using a microSD slot present on the device. In terms of connectivity, the Canvas L A108 supports HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS and microUSB v2.0 port. The device is available in black and white colours. It houses a 2350 mAh battery which gives a power back up of 8 hours (talk-time) and 210 hours in stand-by mode.
Micromax Canvas L A108 Specifications
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD display, 960 x 540 pixels, capacitive multitouch
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M processor, Mali-400 MP2 GPU, 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage, microSD card slot (up to 32GB)
- 8MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash, 2MP front-facing camera
- dual SIM card slots, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, A-GPS and microUSB v2.0 port
- 2350 mAh Li-Ion battery, 8 hours talk-time, 210 hours stand-by time
Just like all the other Micromax phones, the Canvas L A108 comes preloaded with a lot of Micromax firmware such as M! Games, M! Skin, M! Insurance, M! Security and M! Live. I feel that the device is overpriced for the specifications that it offers.