Micromax Canvas L A108, which was introduced on the Indian firm’s website last week, is now up for grabs at Infibeam for Rs. 10,499. The Canvas L A108 has a 5.5-inch qHD display and runs on Android KitKat 4.4.2. It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek chipset and features an 8MP rear camera with LED flash and autofocus. Additionally, the device also features a 2MP selfie camera.
Furthermore, the dual-SIM device comes with 1GB RAM and 8GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB using a microSD slot present on the device. In terms of connectivity, the Canvas L A108 supports HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS and microUSB v2.0 port. The device is available in black and white colours. It houses a 2350 mAh battery which gives a power back up of 8 hours (talk-time) and 210 hours in stand-by mode.
Micromax Canvas L A108 Specifications
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD display, 960 x 540 pixels, capacitive multitouch
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M processor, Mali-400 MP2 GPU, 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage, microSD card slot (up to 32GB)
- 8MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash, 2MP front-facing camera
- dual SIM card slots, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, A-GPS and microUSB v2.0 port
- 2350 mAh Li-Ion battery, 8 hours talk-time, 210 hours stand-by time
Just like all the other Micromax phones, the Canvas L A108 comes preloaded with a lot of Micromax firmware such as M! Games, M! Skin, M! Insurance, M! Security and M! Live. I feel that the device is overpriced for the specifications that it offers.
Computer science engineer turned technology blogger. Following consumer electronics industry closely from 2006, he can now predict pretty much where the market is heading. He has a dream to own Android, Windows Phone and iOS smartphones all at the same time.