Micromax, India's second largest smartphone manufacturer has launched yet another budget tablet in the Indian market. The latest offering from the house of Micromax is, the Canvas Breeze P660 tablet, which comes with voice calling and 3G connectivity, priced at Rs 9,999. It comes with a 7.85-inch IPS display and 1.2GHz quad-core MediaTek processor.
The tablet's thickness stands at 6.9 mm only. The major drawback is that it runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, which is pretty old and there are thin chances that it will receive an update to the Android 4.4 KitKat in the near future.
Micromax Canvas Breeze P660 specifications:
- 7.85-inch IPS display with a resolution of 768 x 1024 pixels
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and we doubt if it will be upgraded in future
- 2 GHz quad-core MT8389WM processor from the stable of Mediatek
- 1GB RAM and 8GB of internal storage, further expandable up to 32GB
- 5-megapixel rear camera and a 2-megapixel front camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS and dual SIM connectivity
- 4000mAh battery
The tablet is exclusively available via Snapdeal for Rs 9,990. Micromax has bundled up the device pretty well to make it a value for money package. It comes with a free Micromax MMX440W 150 Mbps Wireless Router which has an in-built 4400mAh power bank and costs Rs 2,499. Aircel is also offering 500 MB (2G/3G) of free data with it for 6 months. The tablet is available in Black and Red color options.
What is your take on this latest offering by Micromax? Let us know through your amazing comments!