Micromax is planning to launch a new Hexa core device with the moniker A190 after its competitors Karbonn and Xolo have announced their respective hexa core offerings. The Micromax A190 has just had its specifications and press renderings leak before the launch. These provide for good devices which are better than the sub Rs 12,000 quad core devices and second to the flagship octa core offerings which cost roughly around Rs 17,000-20,000.
Micromax A190 Specifications
- 5 inch display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- 1.5 GHz hexa-core MediaTek MT6591 processor
- Mali 450 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 8GB of internal storage which is expandable by another 32GB
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash and a 2MP front camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and Dual SIM
- 2000 mAh battery
- Black and White colours
The smartphone is expected to cost around Rs 15,000 and will be going up against the Karbonn Titanium Hexa and Xolo Play 6X-1000.