Meizu had been teasing its m3 Note smartphone for quite a while and today, the company finally made it official in China. The device is priced at 799 yuan (Rs. 8,220 approx.) for the 2GB RAM/16GB storage variant and at 999 yuan (Rs. 10,280 approx.) for the 3GB RAM/32GB storage variant. It will be up for sale in Grey, Silver, and Golden color options. Meizu has revealed that the m3 Note will be debuting in India next month.
Coming on to the specifications, the successor to the m2 note comes with a 5.5-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass display. It is a Hybrid dual-SIM smartphone, which is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 chipset. On the software front, the device runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Flyme OS skin on top. In the imaging department, the m3 Note sports a 13-megapixel primary camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens, and phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) that focuses on the subject in just 0.2 seconds. There is a 5-megapixel front-facing camera onboard with f/2.0 aperture, and 4P lens.
Furthermore, the Meizu m3 Note also features an mTouch 2.1 fingerprint sensor, which is integrated into the Home button that unlocks the device in just 0.2 seconds. In terms of connectivity, the phone offers Hybrid dual-SIM, 4G LTE with voLTE, 3G, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, and GPS. It is backed by a 4,100mAh of battery, which is touted by the company to provide up to 17 hours of video playback.
Meizu m3 note specifications
- 5.5-inch 1080p display with 2.5D curved glass
- 1.8GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 chipset
- two variants: 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with Flyme OS 5.1 on top
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and 5MP front-facing
- Hybrid dual-SIM, 4G LTE with voLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, Fingerprint sensor
- Measures 153.6 × 75.5 × 8.3mm; Weighs 163 grams
- 4,100 mAh battery