India seems to be the hotbed for smartphone manufacturers these days. Everybody wants a share of this pie and are making their presence felt in the Indian market. Meizu announced a while ago that will commence its Indian operations soon but didn't give a timeline for it. But it has just announced a date for its arrival through social media.
The brand will break cover on May 1st for India and the company will sell its devices through the online as well as the offline retail chains in all probability. The first device that will be launched from the brand will be the Meizu M1 Note in all probability and it will be a sub Rs 10,000 device. The budget device will be taking the likes of YUREKA, Redmi Note 4G and Lenovo A7000 head on.
Let us take a look at what the M1 Note brings with it:
Meizu M1 Note specifications
- 5.5-inch IPS display, 1920 x 1080 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Android 4.4 KitKat based Flyme OS 4
- 64-bit MediaTek MT6752 SoC, 1.7GHz octa-core CPU, 600MHz Mali-T760 MP2 GPU
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- 16GB / 32GB internal storage
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture; 5-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, 69-degree wide angle
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and dual SIM
- 3,140 mAh battery
The Meizu M1 Note will probably be made available in white, blue, green, yellow and pink colour options as these are ones it comes with internationally. Expect the smartphone to cost below Rs 10,000.