LG’s new mid-range smartphone, the LG Spirit, has now appeared on the LG India website and might launch in India soon for Rs. 13,690. The best part about this mid-range smartphone is that it runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop. This dual-SIM smartphone was first unveiled just before the MWC earlier this year. Although its international variant features 4G LTE, India will get a 3G variant of the device with the model number LG-H422.
It has a 4.7-inch IPS LCD display, a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek processor, 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, an 8-megapixel primary camera, a 1-megapixel secondary camera, and a 2,100 mAh battery. It comes with a LG G3-like design with the volume buttons and power buttons being present at the rear of the device. The curved design of the device helps it stand apart from the rest.
LG Spirit Specifications
- 4.7-inch IPS LCD display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 312 ppi
- Android 5.0.1 Lollipop operating system with LG Optimus UI
- 1.3GHz MT6592 quad-core processor and 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage which can be expanded by another 32GB using a microSD card slot
- 8-megapixel primary camera with LED flash and a 1-megapixel front-facing camera
- Dual-SIM, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS with A-GPS, Micro-USB v2.0 port, and 3.5mm headphone jack
- 2,100 mAh battery
- Colours: Black and Gold
- Rs 13,690 (MRP Rs 14,250)
The pricing comes courtesy of Mahesh Telecom, a Mumbai-based retailer, who has often leaked out the pricing of the devices before they get launched. We can expect the smartphone to be launched in India in the coming few days. The 4G LTE variant of the device come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 SoC, but we are not sure if it will be launched in India.