LG unveiled the Bello II smartphone a few days ago and LG stated that it would be launched soon in India. It seems like that the smartphone has touched base in the country as the LG Max with a sticker price of Rs 10,990. LG had recently stated that it would be manufacturing smartphones in the country and would be launching a slew of mid-range smartphones. It seems like that it is staying true to its commitment and has been on a launch spree off late in India.
The LG Max comes with a 5-inch FWVGA display and boots Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. There's a quad-core Snapdragon 410 chipset ticking inside which gets joined in by 1GB of RAM. It has an 8-megapixel camera at the rear and a 5-megapixel camera up front. There's an option of gesture shot in the camera app which lets you click pictures by hand gestures. The display further doubles up as a soft LED flash when being used with the front camera. Let us quickly go through its specifications:
LG Max Specifications
- 5-inch IPS LCD display, 854 x 480 pixels, 196 ppi
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop-based LG UX
- 1.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor, 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable via microSD card (up to 32GB)
- 8-megapixel rear camera, LED flash, 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- Dual-SIM, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 2,540 mAh battery
It will be available in white, titan and gold colours.