Last month, LG unveiled the X Screen smartphone in India. The company is now planning to launch yet another device in the X series for India, dubbed as LG X Cam. The device comes with dual rear cameras, and it had been on sale since March for other regions. The news about its upcoming debut in India has been leaked by the serial leaker – Mahesh Telecom. According to the source, LG could launch the device at Rs. 21,500 while the best price for the smartphone could be Rs. 18,999.
The X Cam comes with a 5.2-inch full HD 1080p display. It features 13-megapixel and 5-megapixel – Dual Camera. These cameras are capable of shooting 120-degree wide-angle videos and photos. The device runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow and also supports 4G VoLTE. There is 16GB of internal storage onboard, expandable up to 2TB via microSD card. A 2520mAh battery backs the LG X Cam smartphone. It would be interesting to see how LG prices the device for Indian market. Stay tuned with us for more on LG X Cam launch in India.
LG X cam specifications
- 5.2-inch Full HD IPS In-Cell Touch display with a resolution of 1920 × 1080 pixels
- 1.14GHz Octa-Core processor clubbed with 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 2TB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 13MP/5MP dual rear cameras with LED Flash and 8MP front-facing camera
- Hybrid dual-SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, and GPS
- Measures 147.5 x 73.6 x 5.2mm-6.9mm; Weighs 118 grams
- 2,520mAh battery