LG has launched a variant of the LG G4 Stylus in India today. The LG G4 Stylus 3G, which is priced at Rs. 19,000, comes with a few corners cut when compared to its pricier sibling. The LG G4 Stylus 3G features a MediaTek processor instead of a Qualcomm one, and a relatively lower resolution camera. It comes in Floral White and Metallic Silver colours.
LG G4 Stylus 3G Specifications
- Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system, upgradable to Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 5.7-inch IPS LCD display, 1280× 720 pixels, In-Cell touch technology, Stylus Pen, and Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 8-megapixel rear-facing camera, Laser Auto Focus, LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera with HD video recording
- MediaTek MT6592M processor, 1.4GHz octa-core CPU, ARM Mali-450 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, microSD card slot
- Dual-SIM, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS (with A-GPS and GLONASS), NFC, microUSB v2.0 port, and 3.5mm headphone jack
- 3,000 mAh removable battery; 154.3 x 79.2 x 9.6mm; 163g
The LG G4 Stylus 3G comes with a 5.7-inch HD IPS LCD display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Corners have been cut in terms of imaging. This smartphone is equipped with an 8-megapixel primary camera instead of a 13-megapixel primary camera with OIS on the LG G4 Stylus. There’s a 5-megapixel secondary camera on this smartphone.
It comes pre-loaded with Android 5.0 Lollipop, but it will be upgraded to Android 5.1 in the near future. However, there’s no word whether it will support Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The device is powered by an octa-core MediaTek MT6592M processor instead of a Snapdragon 410 from Qualcomm. There’s 1GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, and a microSD card slot.
In terms of connectivity, the G4 Stylus 3G comes with a dual-SIM card slot, and it supports both 3G on both the SIM cards. There’s a 3,000 mAh battery, but there are no figures regarding talk-time and stand-by time. The Stylus Pen, which allows jotting down notes and ideas in an easy way using QuickMemo+. It also comes with features such as Knock Code, Gesture Shot, and Glance View.