LG G4 is surely one of those devices which make it to the list of the worst kept secrets. The smartphone has had itself leaked on more than one occasion and even LG itself leaked the device by mistake. The smartphone has finally been launched officially and the launch just confirms as to what all had been floating around.
The LG G4 comes with a 5.5-inch QHD display. It has a slightly curved design and has a poly-carbonate body It comes with Android 5.1 Lollipop based LG UX 4.9. Ticking inside it is a Snapdragon 808 SoC with a 1.8GHz hexa-core CPU. There’s 3GB of RAM to join it in. You get a 16-megapixel rear camera with laser autofocus and optical image stabilization (OIS). The aperture size is f /1.8 a dual-tone dual LED flash complements it. The front camera has a resolution of 8-megapixels.
A 3,000 mAh battery with fast charging abilities and wireless charging is what fuels it. Let us take a quick look at the specifications of the device:
- 5.5-inch display, 2560 x 1440 pixels, ~534 ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with LG UX 4.0
- Snapdragon 808 SoC, 1.8GHz hexa-core CPU, Adreno 418 GPU
- 16-megapixel rear camera with laser autofocus and OIS, dual-tone LED flash , f/1.8 aperture, 4K video recording
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 32GB of internal storage which can be expanded by 128GB
- 4G LTE Cat 6, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS, NFC and IR blaster for connectivity
- 3,000 mAh battery, fast charging (upto 60 percent in 30 minutes), wireless charging
- Grey, White, Gold colour option with ceramic back and Black, Brown, Red, Sky Blue, Beige or Yellow genuine leather colour option
The smartphone has been priced at 8,25,000 KRW (roughly Rs 49,000) and its global roll-out will commence soon.