LG is busy expanding its mid-range lineup of smartphones these days and has just announced the launch of LG G4 Beat, which will take the torch from LG G3 Beat. The LG G4 Beat follows in the footsteps of the LG G4 in terms of the design with the power and volume buttons being mounted at the rear.
The LG G4 Beat has a 5.2-inch full HD display and runs Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. Ticking at its heart is an octa-core Snapdragon 615 processor and there’s 1.5GB of RAM to go with it. The rear has an 8-megapixel camera with laser auto-focus and the front camera has a resolution of 5-megapixels. Let us take a quick look at its specifications:
LG G4 Beats specifications
- 5.2-inch display, 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Snapdragon 615 chipset, 1.5GHz octa-core CPU, Adreno 405 GPU
- 8GB internal storage, expandable via microSD card
- 8-megapixel rear camera, Colour Spectrum Sensor, Laser autofocus and dual-tone LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC and GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
- 2,300 mAh battery
It will be available in metallic silver, ceramic white and shiny gold. It will reach India soon and is among the new devices that LG has planned for launching in India. There is no word on its pricing as of now but we can expect the same to be released soon.