Lenovo-backed smartphone company, Zuk, has launched yet another smartphone. It is a successor to the last year’s Zuk Z1 and has been named as Zuk Z2 Pro. The device comes with top end specifications and is most likely to compete with some of the major recent flagships.
The Zuk Z2 Pro features a 5.2-inch 1080p (1920 x 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display. Look wise, the device is nearly bezel-less with just 1.41mm bezels on the side. It is powered 2.15GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU, 128GB storage and 6GB of RAM. Another variant of the device will also be launched next month with 4GB of RAM and 64GB storage.
There is a 13-megapixel primary camera with dual-tone LED flash on board with phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) along with an 8-megapixel selfie camera. The device runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Zuk’s in-house ZUI 2.0 skin on top. Moreover, the device also features U-Touch 2.0 fingerprint sensor, which is embedded into the home button and can unlock the device in merely 0.1 seconds. The device sports 10 smart sensors that also includes a UV sensor for sun exposure and heart rate sensor.
The ZUK Z2 Pro will be up for sale in Titanium Black and Ceramic White colors. It is priced at 2699 yuan (approx. Rs. 27,630) for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage variant. Zuk has not yet revealed any detail regarding the device’s global rollout. We expect the company to launch it in other regions soon.
ZUK Z2 Pro specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED 2.5D display
- 2.15GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor coupled with 6GB of RAM and 128GB internal storage
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Zuk’s in-house ZUI 2.0 skin on top
- 13MP primary camera with dual-tone LED Flash and 8MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB 3.1 Type-C
- Measures 145.4×70.5×4.6~7.45 mm; Weighs 145 grams
- Fingerprint sensor, UV sensor, altimeter, heart rate sensor
- 3100 mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0