Earlier this year, Lenovo launched the Vibe K4 Note in India at Rs. 11,999. Now, the company has come up with a Wooden edition mixed with a layer of flexible polycarbonate for strength. The rest of the specifications for the device stay the same, except for the rear panel.
Lenovo revealed that it had sold 750,000 units of the Vibe K4 Note in India until now. The Wooden edition for the Vibe K4 Note is priced at Rs. 11,499 and is up for purchase exclusively via Amazon. With the launch of the Wooden Edition, the default edition of the smartphone has got a price cut and is now available at Rs. 10,999.
To recap, the Lenovo Vibe K4 Note features a 5.5-inch full HD screen. It is powered by a 1.3 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 chipset and the device sports a 13-megapixel primary camera with dual-tone LED flash, along with a 5-megapixel selfie camera. On the connectivity front, the dual-SIM device support 4G LTE.
Lenovo Vibe K4 Note Specifications
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD screen with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels (401 ppi), 450 nits brightness, and Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with Lenovo’s Vibe UI upgradable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 13MP primary camera, phase-detection autofocus, ƒ/2.2 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, and 5MP front-facing camera
- 1.3 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 with Mali-T720MP3 GPU and 3GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- dual-SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC, microUSB, and USB OTG
- Dual 1.5W front-facing stereo speakers (with Dolby ATMOS audio) and three microphones
- Measures 153.6 x 76.5 x 9.15 mm; Weighs 158 grams
- 3,400 mAh battery