Lenovo has made the Vibe C2 Power smartphone official in Russia. The device is a successor to Vibe C2, which is also a recent launch. Like any successor, the Vibe C2 Power is also an upgraded version of the Vibe C2. As per the report by a Russian publication, Lenovo Vibe C2 is priced at RUB 11,000 (approx. Rs. 11,200) in Russia.
Similar to the Vibe C2, the Vibe C2 Power packs a 5-inch HD screen and is powered by 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P chipset clubbed with 2GB of RAM. It has 16GB of internal storage, which can be expanded up to 32GB via microSD card. One of the significant enhancements in the C2 Power is its 3500mAh battery, which is more than its predecessor. Due to a larger battery, the Vibe C2 Power is thicker than the C2, it measures 143×71.4×9.5mm and weighs 156 grammes.
In the imaging department, the Vibe C2 Power sports an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel selfie camera. It supports connectivity options such as 4G LTE ( with support for Indian bands), 3G, Wi-Fi, GPRS/ EDGE, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, and Micro-USB. The device runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Lenovo has not yet revealed the availability and pricing of the device in Russia and other regions. Stay tuned with us to know more about the Vibe C2 Power.
Lenovo Vibe C2 Power Specifications
- 5-inch HD screen with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P chipset clubbed with 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash and 5MP selfie camera
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPRS/ EDGE, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, and Micro-USB
- Measures 143×71.4×9.5mm; Weighs 156 grammes
- 3500mAh Battery