Lenovo is finally launching the Vibe K5 in India on June 13. The smartphone will be available in Platinum Silver, Champagne Gold and Graphite Gray color options. No other information about the device's sale strategy has been revealed by the company yet. We will get to know everything about it on Monday.
To recap, the Vibe K5 was unveiled at the MWC 2016 and since then many fans in India have been waiting for its launch in their homeland. We think that Lenovo has taken a long time to launch the device in India because it will be facing a tough competition from recently launched devices by Xiaomi and LeEco.
Coming on to the specifications, the Lenovo Vibe K5 comes with metal bodies and Dolby Audio certification with a dual-speaker setup. It features a 5-inch IPS LCD screen with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels, and is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 processor. The device comes equipped with a 13-megapixel rear-facing camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. Nothing exciting here. On the hardware side, it bears 2GB of RAM, 16GB internal storage, and a microSD card slot. On the connectivity front, it comes with dual-SIM card slots with 4G LTE.
Lenovo Vibe K5 Specifications
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 5.0-inch IPS LCD display, 1280 x 720 pixels, 294 ppi
- 13-megapixel primary camera, autofocus, single LED flash, HDR, Panorama, and Full HD video recording.
- 5-megapixel secondary camera
- Dolby ATMOS Audio and two-speaker setup
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 processor with 1.2GHz 64-bit octa-core Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, and microSD card slot (up to 32GB)
- dual-SIM, 4G LTE Cat. 4/3G HSPA+, and FM Radio
- Wi-Fi b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth v4.1, microUSB v2.0 port, and 3.5mm headphone jack
- 2750 mAh removable battery; 142 x 71 x 8 mm; 142 grams