Lenovo P70, a new Android smartphone has been made official by the Chinese smartphone giant. The device features a 5-inch HD IPS LCD display, a 64-bit octa-core processor from MediaTek, Android 4.4 KitKat, 13-megapixel primary camera, 5-megapixel secondary camera, and a humongous 4,000 mAh battery.
Lenovo P70 specifications
- 5-inch IPS LCD display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, capacitive multi-touch display
- Android 4.4 KitKat operating system
- MediaTek MT6752 SoC, 1.5 GHz octa-core CPU, Mali T760-MP2 GPU @ 700 MHz, and 1GB/2GB RAM
- 8GB/16GB internal storage and a microSD card slot (up to 32GB)
- 13MP primary camera, autofocus, LED Flash, 1080p video recording, and a 5MP front-facing camera
- Dual-SIM, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, A-GPS with GLONASS, microUSB v2.0 port, and 3.5mm headphone jack
- 4,000mAh battery, 8.9mm, 149 grams
It comes in two variants; one with 1GB RAM and 8GB internal storage, while the other with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage. It is a dual-SIM smartphone which is also compatible with 4G LTE networks. It is priced at 1,399 Yuan (Rs. 13,980) in China, but Lenovo hasn't announced an India-specific launch date or price, though we are sure that it will be launched in India in the coming months.