Lenovo P70, a new Android smartphone has been made official by the Chinese smartphone giant. The device features a 5-inch HD IPS LCD display, a 64-bit octa-core processor from MediaTek, Android 4.4 KitKat, 13-megapixel primary camera, 5-megapixel secondary camera, and a humongous 4,000 mAh battery.
Lenovo P70 specifications
- 5-inch IPS LCD display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, capacitive multi-touch display
- Android 4.4 KitKat operating system
- MediaTek MT6752 SoC, 1.5 GHz octa-core CPU, Mali T760-MP2 GPU @ 700 MHz, and 1GB/2GB RAM
- 8GB/16GB internal storage and a microSD card slot (up to 32GB)
- 13MP primary camera, autofocus, LED Flash, 1080p video recording, and a 5MP front-facing camera
- Dual-SIM, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, A-GPS with GLONASS, microUSB v2.0 port, and 3.5mm headphone jack
- 4,000mAh battery, 8.9mm, 149 grams
It comes in two variants; one with 1GB RAM and 8GB internal storage, while the other with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage. It is a dual-SIM smartphone which is also compatible with 4G LTE networks. It is priced at 1,399 Yuan (Rs. 13,980) in China, but Lenovo hasn’t announced an India-specific launch date or price, though we are sure that it will be launched in India in the coming months.
Computer science engineer turned technology blogger. Following consumer electronics industry closely from 2006, he can now predict pretty much where the market is heading. He has a dream to own Android, Windows Phone and iOS smartphones all at the same time.