Lenovo Golden Warrior S8 has been leaked on an online retailer website, complete with specifications and possible price tag. According to the information, the Lenovo Golden Warrior S8 will feature a 5.3 inch LTPS display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, quad-core MediaTek processor, 2 GB of RAM and 13 MP camera.
Lenovo Golden Warrior S8 Specifications
- 5.3 inch LTPS display, 1280 x 720 pixels, Gorilla Glass
- 13 MP autofocus camera, LED flash, full HD video recording, 5 MP front camera
- 1.4 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6592M processor, 2 GB of RAM
- 16 GB internal storage, microSD card slot
- Android v4.2 Jelly Bean
- Dual SIM, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth,
- 2000 mAh battery
- 146 x 76.7 x 7.9mm
It comes with a new MT6592 processor, which seems to be a cut down version of octa-core MediaTek MT6592 SoC. The device will be available in an attractive golden trim at a suggested price tag of around $200 which translates to Rs 12,000. Going by the specifications, is the device worth a look?