The OEMs of the far east (read as China) are having quite a good time as far as their Indian smartphone sales are concerned. The likes of Lenovo and Xiaomi are continuing their successful runs with their smartphones in the budget segment. Two recently launched devices, the Lenovo A6000 Plus and Xiaomi Mi 4i have been going out of stock quite fast in their flash sales.
The Lenovo A6000 Plus is facing the heat post the launch of YUPHORIA and the Xiaomi Mi 4i is witnessing new competition in the form of Nubia Z9 Mini and Meizu M1 Note. So as to take on their competitors in the sales department, the two of them have announced open sales for a couple of days of these devices.
The Xiaomi Mi 4i and Lenovo A6000 Plus will be available exclusively on Flipkart on May 25 and 26 without any registrations through open sales. The number of units that will be available under the sale is unknown but you can safely add them to your cart without the risk of them going out of stock. The Lenovo A6000 Plus is available for Rs 7,499 and the Xiaomi Mi 4i is available for Rs 12,999. Let us take a look at what these two smartphones have on offer:
Lenovo A6000 Plus specifications
- 5-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- Android 4.4 KitKat with VIBE 2.0 UI on top of it
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, 400 MHz Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB of internal memory which is expandable by 32GB with the help of a microSD card
- 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front camera
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and dual SIM for connectivity
- 2,300 mAh battery
Xiaomi Mi 4i specifications
- 5-inch IPS LCD display, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 441 ppi, OGS (One Glass Solution)
- Android 5.0 Lollipop-based MIUI 6 with support for 6 Indian languages
- 64-bit Snapdragon 615 processor, 1.7GHz quad-core Cortex A53 CPU + 1.1GHz quad-core Cortex A53 CPU, Adreno 405 GPU, and 2GB RAM
- 16GB non-expandable internal storage
- 13-megapixel rear camera, dual-tone dual-LED flash, five-element lens, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5-megapixel secondary camera
- Dual-SIM (4G + 3G/2G), Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS for connectivity
- 3,120 mAh battery
So if you had been planning to buy either of these but hadn’t been able to because of the flash sales, now is the time to do it.