The A5000 features a 5-inch HD display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, and is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek processor paired with 1GB of RAM. Similar to the A6000, it sports an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash along with a 2-megapixel front camera. The device has 8GB of expandable internal storage on-board and runs Android 4.4 KitKat with Lenovo’s in-house Vibe 2.0 UI on top.
It is a Dual SIM smartphone, which is backed by a 4,000mAh battery, which is touted by the company to deliver up to 35 hours talk time and up to 33.5 days standby. The connectivity features supported by the phone are 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS
The Lenovo A5000 will be available in Black and White colors, for a price of Rs. 10,250 in India. We can expect its official launch sometime soon.
Lenovo A5000 specifications
- 5-inch HD IPS display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor paired with 1GB RAM
- Android 4.4 KitKat with Vibe 2.0 UI on top
- 8GB internal storage, further expandable via microSD
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash and 2MP front camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS
- Measures 140x 71.4 x 9.98 mm, and weighs 160 grams
- 4,000mAh battery