Lenovo seems to be quite eager to grab the attention of the buyers of budget smartphones. It is constantly going on launching budget smartphones and the latest one to come out from its stable is the Lenovo A3900 smartphone. The smartphone brings octa-core processing abilities and 4G LTE connectivity on a budget. It has been priced at 499 Yuan which translates into roughly Rs 5,100.
The A3900 has been listed on the company's Chinese website and it may just reach India too. If we take into consideration the fact that the company has become quite popular in the sub Rs 10,000 segment in India, there's not really much of a reason as to why this one shouldn't be launched here. Coming back to the smartphone, it sports a 5-inch display and gets a 1.2GHz octa-core processor to do the processing.
The presence of 512MB of RAM might just be something that holds back some prospective buyers but then you can't get everything when you are low on the budget. It features a 5-megapixel rear camera and a 2-megapixel front camera. Let us take a quick look at the specifications of the smartphone:
- 5-inch display with a resolution of 854 x 480 pixels
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- Mediatek MT6592 SoC, 1.2GHz octa-core CPU, Mali-T760 GPU, 512MB RAM
- 4GB of internal storage which can be expanded by microSD card (up to 32GB)
- 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 2-megapixel front camera
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth, USB OTG, micro-USB and dual SIM connectivity
- 2,300 mAh battery
The smartphone makes a decent impression on paper barring the RAM. Let us see if Lenovo brings it to India.