Lava unveiled yet another low-range pocket-friendly smartphone, known as Iris 414. The price of the phone has been listed on the company’s official site as Rs. 4,049. There is not much information regarding its availability, although we can expect Lava to announce the sale timeline soon.
The Iris 414 is a Dual SIM smartphone, which runs Android 4.4 KitKat out-of-the-box and features 4-inch WVGA TFT display at a resolution of 480x800 pixels. The phone is powered by a 1GHz single-core processor paired with 512MB of RAM. There is 4GB of internal storage on-board, which is further expandable up to 32GB via microSD card.
The device boasts a 3.2-megapixel fixed-focus rear camera with LED flash, along with a VGA front camera. In terms of connectivity features, it supports 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth. It is backed by a 1,400 mAh battery, which is touted by the company to deliver up to 12 hours of talk time and up to 126 hours of standby time on 2G networks. The Iris 414 measures 120x63.4x10.4mm and weighs 110 grams. It will be available in Black color.
Lava Iris 414 specifications
- 4-inch WVGA TFT display with 480×800 pixels resolution
- 1GHz single-core processor paired with 512MB RAM
- Android 4.4 Kitkat
- 4GB internal storage, expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card
- 3.2MP rear camera with LED flash and a VGA front camera
- 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth
- Measures 120×63.4×10.4mm and weighs 110 grams
- 1,400 mAh battery