Lava has launched a new entry-level Android smartphone under the Iris series, the Lava Iris 470, which is now available on Indiatimes’ Shopping portal and eBay for Rs 4,399. The device comes with similar specs as that of Lava Iris 456, which went on sale last year in November. This dual-SIM Android smartphone features a 4.5-inch IPS LCD display with 854 x 480 pixel resolution, 1.3GHz dual-core processor, and it runs on an older version of Android.
Lava Iris 470 Specifications
- 4.5-inch IPS LCD display, 854 ×480 pixels
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system
- 1.3GHz dual-core processor and 512MB RAM
- 4GB of internal memory (1.27 GB for Apps and 1.27 GB for User) and a microSD card (up to 32GB)
- 5MP primary camera, autofocus, LED flash, and VGA front-facing camera
- Dual-SIM, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS and FM Radio, and 3.5mm audio jack
- 1650mAh battery, 134x66x10.45 mm, 147 grams
The devices seems to be a perfect fit for those who are just making a shift from feature phones to smartphone. However, as the device runs on an older version of Android and comes with just 512MB of RAM, be assured that the device will give less than spectacular experience.