Today, Lava has launched the budget-priced Iris X1 Atom S smartphone, which is a cut-down version of the Iris X1 Atom that was launched recently. It features a 4-inch TFT LCD display with a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels, a 5-megapixel primary camera, and a VGA secondary camera. When it comes to internal hardware, the device features a 1GHz single-core processor, 512MB RAM, and 8GB of internal storage space. Connectivity wise, it comes with two SIM card slots, 3G and 2G bands, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS, microUSB port, and a headphone jack.
Lava Iris X1 Atom S Specifications
- 4-inch TFT LCD display, 800 × 480 pixels resolution, capacitive multitouch
- Android 4.4 KitKat operating system
- 1 GHz single-core processor and 512MB RAM
- 8GB internal storage and a microSD card slot (compatible up to 32GB)
- 5MP rear-facing camera, LED flash, VGA front-facing camera, and FM Radio
- Dual-SIM, 3G + 2G, single-band Wi-Fi b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS with A-GPS, microUSB v2.0 port, 3.5mm audio jack
- 1400 mAh battery; 125.5 x 63.4 x 9.65 mm; 112 grams
The Lava Iris X1 Atom S will be sold in black and white colours at a price of Rs. 4,149. At this price, there are better options out there such as the Android One devices. The Android One devices such as the Karbonn Sparkle V, Spice Dream Uno, and Micromax Canvas A1 have quad-core processors, Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, 1080p video recording, and 2-megapixel front-facing cameras.