Lava has introduced yet another model in its battery life-focussed Fuel series of smartphones. The Lava Iris Fuel F1, which has been announced today by the Indian smartphone brand, comes with a gigantic 4,000 mAh battery. The device has been listed on the company’s website along with a price tag of Rs. 8,700.
Lava Iris Fuel F1 Specifications
- 5-inch IPS LCD display, 480 x 854 pixels, 196 ppi
- Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system
- 8MP primary camera, autofocus, LED flash, 720p video recording, and 2MP secondary camera
- 1.3GHz quad-core processor, 2GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, and a microSD card slot (upto 32GB)
- Dual-SIM, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS (with A-GPS), and microUSB v2.0 port
- Accelerometer, Ambient-Light Sensor, and Proximity Sensor
- 4,000 mAh battery; 141 x 72 x 9.5 mm; 148 g
The device features a 5-inch FWVGA IPS LCD display, an 8-megapixel primary camera with autofocus and LED flash, and a 2-megapixel secondary camera. The device runs Android 5.1 Lollipop, thanks to a 1.3GHz quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage space, and a microSD card slot as well.
The device is a bigger sibling of the Lava Iris Fuel F1 mini, and will compete with the likes of the Micromax Canvas Juice 3, the Intex Aqua Power II, and the Karbonn Aura 9. All these competing smartphones have larger capacity batteries and lie largely in the same price category. In this day and age, it lacks 4G LTE connectivity, and a lot of consumers might skip buying this device for that reason.