The Lava Iris 460 has been listed on the company’s official website without any price tag. It comes with a 4.5-inch OGS IPS LCD screen with a resolution go 854 x 480 pixels. It comes with Android Kitkat, 1.3GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM and 8G of internal storage. There is a 5MP camera at the back with autofocus and LED flash while the front-facing camera has VGA resolution. Just like many entry-level smartphones, it comes with dual SIM card slots and other connectivity features like Wi-Fi b/g/n and microUSB port.
Lava Iris 460 Specifications
- 4.5-inch IPS OGS display, 854 x 480 pixels, capacitive touchscreen
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- 1.3 GHz dual-core processor, 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage, microSD card slot (up to 32GB)
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash, 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- Dual SIM (dual stand-by), 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 + LE, A-GPS, FM Radio &
- microUSB v2.0 port
- 1650 mAh battery, 130x65x8.75mm
Unless this device gets priced below Rs 5,999, I don’t think it has a chance of being a success. At the same price, you can buy the Asus Zenfone 4 with similar specifications, better build quality and software support.
Computer science engineer turned technology blogger. Following consumer electronics industry closely from 2006, he can now predict pretty much where the market is heading. He has a dream to own Android, Windows Phone and iOS smartphones all at the same time.