The Lava Iris 460 has been listed on the company's official website without any price tag. It comes with a 4.5-inch OGS IPS LCD screen with a resolution go 854 x 480 pixels. It comes with Android Kitkat, 1.3GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM and 8G of internal storage. There is a 5MP camera at the back with autofocus and LED flash while the front-facing camera has VGA resolution. Just like many entry-level smartphones, it comes with dual SIM card slots and other connectivity features like Wi-Fi b/g/n and microUSB port.
Lava Iris 460 Specifications
- 4.5-inch IPS OGS display, 854 x 480 pixels, capacitive touchscreen
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- 1.3 GHz dual-core processor, 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage, microSD card slot (up to 32GB)
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash, 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- Dual SIM (dual stand-by), 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 + LE, A-GPS, FM Radio &
- microUSB v2.0 port
- 1650 mAh battery, 130x65x8.75mm
Unless this device gets priced below Rs 5,999, I don't think it has a chance of being a success. At the same price, you can buy the Asus Zenfone 4 with similar specifications, better build quality and software support.