Lava has introduced a new entry-level Android smartphone in its Iris range of devices. The Lava Iris 444 features a 4-inch LCD display, 1GHz single-core processor, 256MB RAM, 512MB internal storage, Android 4.4 KitKat, and 1,400 mAh battery. This dual-SIM smartphone comes with a 2-megapixel primary camera and a VGA secondary camera.
Lava Iris 444 Specifications
- 4-inch LCD display with WVGA (800 × 480 pixels) resolution
- 1GHz Cortex A7 processor, 256 MB RAM, 512MB internal storage, microSD card slot (up to 32GB)
- Android 4.4 KitKat operating system
- 2MP rear-facing camera, LED flash, and VGA front-facing camera
- Dual-SIM, 2G/EDGE, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth, FM Radio, Micro-USB v2.0 port, and 3.5mm headphone jack
- 1,400 mAh battery; 63.2 x 123 x 11 mm; 116g
The Lava Iris 444 is already available from Flipkart, and might soon be available on other online stores as well as brick-and-mortar stores.
Computer science engineer turned technology blogger. Following consumer electronics industry closely from 2006, he can now predict pretty much where the market is heading. He has a dream to own Android, Windows Phone and iOS smartphones all at the same time.