Its raining budget droids in India and all of them want to catch consumer attention. Karbonn has just launched its cheapest device with Android KitKat on board. The latest device to hit the launchpad is the Karbonn Titanium S99 for Rs 5,999 and it comes as a reply to the likes of Moto E and Canvas Unite 2. It comes with 4 inch IPS LCD screen, quad-core processor, 512 MB of RAM and 5 MP camera along with a VGA front-facing camera.
Karbonn Titanium S99 Specifications
- 4 inch IPS display with a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek processor, 512MB RAM
- 4GB internal storage, microSD card slot
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash and a VGA front camera
- 3G , Wi-Fi, Bluetooth with A2DP, GPS and Dual SIM connectivity (GSM + WCDMA)
- 1400 mAh battery
- Black and White colour options
- Rs 5,999
Karbonn is also providing a free silicon cover with the S99 to save you the legwork for the aftermarket accessories. The device seems to have got everything in place barring the 512MB RAM which we feel would post an issue in the long run. 1GB RAM would have been better as the Titanium S1 Plus which costs the same has a 1GB RAM.