Karbonn mobiles has been loosing out steam off late. But it is all set to get back in the game and has recently launched the country’s cheapest smartphone; A50s for just Rs 2,790. Now it has just launched a sub Rs 10,000 mid-range smartphone in the country; Karbonn Titanium S9 Lite for Rs 8,990. It is a slight cut-down version of the Titanium S9 which is on sale for around Rs 12,000 as of now in the country.
- 5.5 inch IPS display, 960 x 540 pixels
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek processor, 512MB RAM
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- 4GB internal storage, microSD card slot
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash and a 2MP front camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and Dual SIM connectivity
- 2100 mAh battery
Karbonn has done well to bring a big screen device at this price point. But we feel that the RAM is limited and even the software is older (Android 4.2 Jelly Bean).