Karbonn has been keeping itself quite low profile while majority of the smartphone OEMs have been going all guns blazing the smartphone arena as far as the new launches go. But that won't be the case anymore as Karbonn has now launched a new device that will surely heat up the sub Rs 6,000 smartphone arena.
Karbonn has just launch the Titanium MachFive in India and it has been priced at Rs 5,999. The smartphone has a 5-inch display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. It runs Android 5.0 Lollipop but the highlight is its 2GB of RAM which gets coupled with a 1.3GHz quad-core processor. There's 16GB of expandable internal storage on offer. The rear camera is an 8-megapixel unit while the front camera is a 5-megapixel unit. Let us quickly take a look at its specifications:
Karbonn Titanium MachFive specifications
- 5-inch display, 1280 x 720 pixels, ~294 ppi
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- MT6592 chipset, 1.3GHz quad-core CPU, Mali 400 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 8-megapixel autofocus rear camera, 5-megapixel front camera
- 16GB of internal storage, expandable with a microSD card (up to 32GB)
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and dual SIM
- 2,200 mAh battery
It also an infrared sensor which allow it to be used as a remote control. It will be available exclusively on Amazon.in for Rs 5,999 in white with blue and champagne colours.