Karbonn has launched their first hexa-core processor equipped Android smartphone in India. Karbonn Titanium Hexa has been launched exclusively on Amazon India and will go on sale from May 20th at a price of Rs 16,990. It comes with a 5.5 inch LTPS full HD display, hexa-core processor, 2GB of RAM, 13MP camera, Android 4.4 KitKat, dual SIM card slots and a 2050 mAh battery.
Karbonn Titanium Hexa Specifications
- 5.5 inch LTPS display, full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 1.5 GHz hexa-core MediaTek MT6591 processor, 2GB of RAM
- 16 GB internal storage, microSD card slot (up to 32 GB)
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- 13 MP autofocus primary rear camera, LED flash, full HD video recording
- 5 MP secondary front-facing camera
- dual SIM, 42.2 Mbps 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth, A-GPS, USB OTG, microUSB port
- 2050 mAh battery, 6.9 mm thin
The Karbonn Titanium Hexa seems to be a capable device for its price and the best part about it is that it comes with latest Android 4.4.2 KitKat. With the exclusive launch of Moto G on Flipkart, the game of exclusive smartphone launches have started in India, an attempt to attract consumers to respective e-commerce stores. This is Amazon’s first attempt on exclusive smartphone launch. Flipkart has already launched the Moto G, Moto X and will be launching the Moto E starting this week.